Thursday, December 30, 2010

"How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris is offering Elton John his congrats on the rocker's new bundle of joy.


"Great congratulations to David Furnish & Elton John on the birth of their son, Zachary! Can't wait for play dates in the south of France...," Neil tweeted Tuesday.

Sir Elton and his partner David Furnish welcomed their baby boy on Christmas Day, while Neil and David Burtka's twins, Gideon Scott and Harper Grace, arrived in October.

Also excited about Elton's new addition? Elizabeth Hurley! "Massive congratulations to David and Elton on having their beautiful son. Can't wait for my first cuddle," the actress tweeted on Monday, adding to People.com, "Elton and David have been wonderful godfathers to my son and I know they will be wonderful parents… I couldn't be happier for them."

0 comments:

Post a Comment