Monday, December 20, 2010

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens shocked fans last week when it was announced the couple of over 4 years split up.

Vanessa celebrated her 22nd birthday this weekend in Las Vegas and the singer/actress insists she is still “good” with her ex. She also gave a thumbs up when answering the question for People.com.

Vanessa, who celebrated with friends like Brittany Snow and Ashley Tisdale, insists 2010 was a great year for her. “I worked a lot in 2009. I did two movies back to back, so this year I just hung out, took it easy, did a play which was a lot of fun, did a movie and now the year is coming to an end before I know it.”

And what is she looking forward to in 2011? “It’s going to be a very, very busy year,” she said. “I have three movies coming out in the next year, so I’m excited to see what the future is going to hold.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment