Wednesday, January 12, 2011

According to Us Magazine, Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with Muse frontman Matt Bellamy.

The 31-year-old actress and 32-year-old Bellamy have been dating since last summer, and a source now tells the magazine that Hudson is 14-weeks along. "It was not planned, but they are excited and embracing it," the source was quoted as saying.

Kate Hudson has a seven-year-old son, Ryder, with ex-husband Chris Robinson, and the source adds that she is "happy for Ryder to finally have a brother or sister."

Despite the pregnancy and ongoing romance, Hudson told Elle last fall marriage is not in the cards yet. "It's definitely not something I'm looking for. But the divorce doesn't put me off. I'll just see what happens. I think a lot of times people are terrified of love and stop themselves from experiencing it. I don't ever want to get that jaded." Then again, at the time she didn't even have a favorite Muse song, "I'm not well-versed enough on that. I'm getting there though." So maybe we'll see wedding bells in their future?

0 comments:

Post a Comment