Thursday, February 3, 2011

Now that Britney Spears has revealed the cover and title choice for her anticipated new album, Femme Fatale, what do fans think? Well, many seem to be of the opinion that Spears' coy look and bold album name are a "flawless" and "perfect" decision on the part of the pop star, who is set to release the collection in March. When people took to MTVNews.com to comment on the article about the title release, a majority of the fans noted they couldn't be happier about it.

"Love the album name and the cover," Kevin J wrote. "It's great to see that fire in her eyes again and if everything I've been reading is true I'll soon get to see it back in her dancing too."

Caitie added, "Never, ever let down by Britney. You got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Commenter Priscila was excited to see Spears channeling femme fatale power for the album. She wrote, "OMG! I'm so excited! I need it [now]! Awesome title, I always loved that Velvet song and hoped that Britney would cover it. I'm grateful her new album will have a 'femme fatale' vibe!"

Meanwhile, IfUSeekPeanut noted that this album proves that the singer is the heir to the pop queen throne. "Yes!! Legend just like Madonna!! ... The picture is hot!!"

Ayluvhue114 wrote, "The cover itself speaks [who's] the real Goddess of beauty! It's classy and flawless!"

Booklady noted, "I can't wait to see her new video and for Femme Fatale to be released! #TeamBritney."

Salizarrr, meanwhile, is just excited to see what happens next in the Femme Fatale age of Britney, writing, "Britney's album is an escape and I can't wait to listen to it. I wanna pre-order the deluxe version already! I wonder what the second single will be."

0 comments:

Post a Comment