Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pop sensation Britney Spears has claimed her new album – Femme Fatale – could well be her best to date.

The Toxic singer, speaking to V Magazine, noted the work – which is due to be released later this month – is something she is particularly proud of.

Commenting on the record, Spears said: 'I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. I think it's the best album I have ever made. There's nothing to say. I'll let the music speak for me.'

Meanwhile, the songstress admitted she had failed to consider the implications of her rise to stardom when she was growing up and first hitting the big time.

Spears revealed that while she always knew she wanted to perform, she did not plan for the impact international recognition would have on her.

The US star added she is not worried about her career coming to an end, claiming she would simply become a stay-at-home mum in such a scenario.

She suggested the 'love' from fans would be hard to give up, but would potentially do so as she loves her two children – Sean Preston and Jayden James – more than anything else in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment