Sunday, March 6, 2011

Justin Bieber has opened his heart for the first time about why he fell for girlfriend Selena Gomez and revealed: “It’s so important that a girl makes me laugh.”

The teenage superstar said: “She’s hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, which Selena is.

“But I like to mess around and pull jokes on people so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humour. That’s Selena for sure.

“She is a really great person and I think she has the best smile in the world.”

In an exclusive interview with The People the heart-throb singer, who turned 17 on Tuesday, also confessed

Twilight star ROBERT PATTINSON has given him advice on talking to girls.

He wants CHERYL COLE to sing a duet with him – and he’d love...

DAVID and VICTORIA BECKHAM to invite him for dinner with their sons.

Justin was talking about his relationship with Disney Channel actress Selena, 18, just days after the pair went to the Vanity Fair Oscars party in Hollywood.


They had sparked speculation about a romance for several months and were ­pictured by The People on holiday in the Caribbean in January.

But until now Justin had refused to discuss Selena, who stars in teenage sitcom Wizards of Waverley Place.

At Sunday’s Oscars party the couple coordinated their outfits. The red pocket hanky Justin wore as an accessory with his black Dolce & Gabbana suit matched the shade of Selena’s floor-length gown, also by D&G.

Two days later they were snapped shopping in an LA mall ­celebrating his birthday.

Before he bonded with Selena, Justin had some tips on impressing girls from British vampire actor Robert, 24. Justin smiled as she said: “I don’t have a chat-up line. I just like to be ­complimentary.

“But one day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, ‘For whatever reason, people love our hair and it’s always a great ice-breaker with girls.’

“He is like, ‘Hey my name’s Robert. Want to touch my hair?’ I thought he was joking, but it really works.

“It’s funny. All the hair polls that are done is either me first and Robert second, or the ­other way around.

“Robert is a very cool guy. I really like him.”

Now Justin has changed his trademark bowl-cut hairstyle and has become all loved-up with Selena.

It is sure to ­dismay ­millions of British fans ­looking forward to his sell-out tour that kicked off on Friday.

But the Canadian-born star can still gush about British females.

He said: “You guys have some very hot women, that’s for sure. I think Emma Watson is really pretty.

“I have always said how hot Cheryl Cole was. If she had been younger I would have asked her out on a date. Some women who are as hot as that walk about knowing they are hot and that’s really unattractive.

“But I have met Cheryl a few times and as well as being hot she is also somebody who makes you feel comfortable.

“She is really ­funny too. Hopefully when she is in the US I am going to have the chance to get some ­recording time with her and see what we can come up with. It would be cool to work with her.

“I always speak with her when I see her. I can see her being a good friend.”

Justin’s appearance on X Factor was a ­sensation last November and he fancies a ­repeat.

He said: “Simon Cowell and Cheryl are two of my ­favourite ­people in showbiz. It would be just great to work on an X Factor episode.

“Usher has talked to Simon about it happening if my schedule lets me.” Singer Usher handles Justin’s ­affairs in association with Scooter Braun, who launched the teenager’s ­career after seeing videos of him on YouTube.

Justin is looking forward to his tour and said: “I love the UK. The fans are wild and ­everyone’s always really nice to me here.”

And he is thrilled his fans include Posh and Becks’ sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, nine, and Cruz, six. Justin said: “David is one of the coolest guys in the world so to hear his sons are fans was great.

“It would be really cool to do dinner or something and meet his boys.

“I have a ton of ­questions for David. He is like the best dressed man in the world so it would be great to get fashion tips.”

But how does Justin cope with all the adoration from his army of Beliebers? He grinned and said: “I am a guy of 17 and if you have thousands of girls screaming your name it’s pretty cool, isn’t it? Who wouldn’t like it?

“But however crazy my life gets I’ll never change. I have too many good people around me.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment