Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Mad Men" fans are on the edge of their seats as the show's eagerly anticipated fifth season remains on hold. "While we are getting a later start than in years past due to ongoing, key non-cast negotiations, 'Mad Men' will be back for a fifth season in early 2012," AMC said in a statement. The show's creator, Matthew Weiner (pictured left), addressed speculation on the show's blog, writing, "There's been a lot of speculation and misinformation in the press about what is going on. I want the fans to know directly from me that I had nothing to do with this delay and it is not about money. I am fighting for the cast and for the show. And I appreciate the kindness and concern of the fans." As of now, the season may not premiere until early 2012.


0 comments:

Post a Comment